Experience selling services to C-level executives, especially those operating Hospitals/Healthcare systems
UtiliSave has been an industry leader in utility bill auditing and energy efficiency services for over two decades, and we are growing rapidly as we expand our business. UtiliSave is currently seeking experienced direct sales professionals eager to join our growing sales team. The sales executive will be selling our successful utility bill auditing solution and related products and services that to date have recovered over $300 million in savings for our clients and make us one of the premier providers in our business niche.
UtiliSave serves entities across the country that have significant usage of energy and other utilities, including hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, educational institutions, commercial buildings, and government agencies. We are particularly interested in speaking with sales professionals who have strong experience selling to the senior management of these types of organizations.
We are excited about this position. UtiliSave is a growing company with a strong track record, but we have just launched a new bundle of services and products that we will be selling aggressively, and this is a chance to grow a career along with a new business. Compensation is base plus commissions, which are not capped. UtiliSave has a unique knowledge base and a proprietary I.T. system that allow us to offer customers savings opportunities that no one else can.
Reasonable first year compensation goal: $85K-$100K; Second year goal: $100K-$150K+
- Selling a service to C-level executives based on a contingency fee arrangement. (Experience selling to large businesses, including Hospitals/HealthCare Systems, as well as experience related to utilities or electricity, oil, gas or water is a must)
- Handling a protracted sales cycle of 1-6 months, and building tools and processes to shorten the sales cycle.
- Dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Developing long terms sales relationships as many additional sales opportunities will become available.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
- Maintain customer focus
- Working independently and penetrating new market opportunities.
- Previous direct sales experience selling intangible services to key decision makers (at least 5 years).
- Ability to independently solve roadblocks and problems and develop creative sales solutions.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence decision makers.
- College Degree is required.
Candidates will receive the necessary training to understand our methodology and analytical techniques.
Our company is growing, and this position has significant growth potential for an aggressive self-starter.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience; excellent health, dental and vision benefits, 401K with company match; 3 weeks paid time off to start, plus 9 holidays.
We are located on West 27th Street, between 6th and 7th Avenues.
Apply via email to email@example.com. Please include a resume & optional cover letter that explains why your background meets the criteria we seek.